Wednesday 6 November 2013

The Beginning of the Adventure






Every journey begins with unanswered question. I began to ask how did I get here. What kind of life do I want for myself. I had heard bad news all over the news with the economy and politicians in both Democratic and Republic parties in American allowing things to go awry. I was screaming out silently, "Get me out of here." I decided I was tired of hearing and reading how bad things were. I decided I deserve better. I started to ask what is out in the world and how can build a life that I can be proud and be something I can take pride in.








http://legalgeekery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/the-paper-chase-john-houseman.jpg

This was my moment of self discovery. I want to become a lawyer and go law school. But I wanted to do it in a way that is different. I had always love to travel. The thought getting JD degree from overseas law school had appeal to me because it would allow me to experience a new culture and to learn the law, as well. The one country that would allow me to the excitement and adventure that I sought. It was Australia. I familiarize myself. I wanted my adventure in Australia to be as exciting a Crocodile Dundee movie without a boring moment.

 http://lachlancathy.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/crocodile-dundee.jpg



I began to apply to law schools in Australia with JD degree program and got instant reply and got accepted to the University of Canberra. I was determined to get there at any cost. This is beginning of my journey and ready for the challenge of hoping to it. I can image it is like the professors are like the movie the "Paper Chase" mixed with Aussie flare.


Over the course, I will post of my journey I post Aussie culture,recipes,difference law schools exam between the  Australian version and the American version. Also, I will post  things like on making extra money just case you need extra. I never post anything that I will try myself and know it is successful.

I will put out information on taking the bar exam in the US for people considering foreign JD degree and admittance to the Bar in the US. I will put out information on getting practice certificate in Australia. I will detail little adventures just to keep things interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment