Saturday 9 November 2013

Why Australia?


Australia is a Whole Other Country.



http://www.excelclothing.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/900x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/6/5/65218_3_8.jpg



The reason I chose Australia is because it has to a lot to offer. I reminded me of  living in Texas and has that same feel to it. It has the spirit of independence, and people don't brag what they have. It has the same feel of people of being friendly and kind to people. They are not showy with wealth and believe that a person success on their merits of their success and help others to do the same.


This fits right in my values of success and teaching other how to succeed,so they can do it on their own. The Texas saying if is no one will help us, we will go at alone. I took that advice to heart and made it apart of my motto.

I prepped myself on Aussie culture and things that are done over there. I mean I am process of learning it from top to bottom. I learned about Vegemite. I think it is the best stuff on earth. I intend to stock up the Vegemite. I bought some online and can handle it really well. I can handle the spiciest foods on earth. I love the Vegemite to death. It is like gold to me. I am hooked on the stuff.

http://australiatheexperience.umwblogs.org/files/2011/04/Vegemite.jpg

 I put it some on bread with jelly and down it with couple of Dr. Pepper's and it goes down really well.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/22/Flickr_-_cyclonebill_-_Dr._Pepper_%281%29.jpg

I did a lot research on law schools in Australia with JD degree programs and discovered that school were putting higher quality legal education and it won me over big time.   This is the beginning of the journey for me. It fits for me. I will tell what I learn about certain nuances and document them as I go a long.



No comments:

Post a Comment